Paragliding tandem flight
Paragliding Tandem Flight
Duration: 1 Hour
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
A tandem flight is an introductory paragliding flight. As a passenger you need no prior knowledge, just come with us and experience the world from a bird's eye view. This tour will take you in the sky high above the beautiful village of Vik in south Iceland.
Paragliding Tandem Flight.
We will meet at the meeting point in Norður-Vík hostel in Vík. There we do weather assessment and drive up-to-the take-off. If the weather and winds are in our favour we'll spread the wings and take you for an instructional tandem paragliding flight with a tandem pilot. The flying time itself varies between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on the wind. After landing we'll take you back to our meeting point.
- All flying equipment
- A safety helmet
- A ride from the meeting point to the take off location and back to the meeting point after landing
What do I need to bring
- Closed shoes, preferably hiking boots
- Warm clothes, it is colder in the air than on the ground
- A thin hat to fit under your helmet
- Your smile and a positive attitude
- The average duration of the flight is around 10-15 minutes (air time)
- Allow 1.5-2 hours for the whole tour incl. driving to take off, safety instructions and checks, time waiting for the right conditions etc.
- Allow some flexibility in your schedule as we might need to change your departure time due to the weather conditions
- There are no age restrictions, only a weight (min 25 - max 130) limit due to the safety certification of our flying equipment.
- For young children, there is minimum weight (25kg) - and of course the desire for adventure!