Paragliding tandem flight
Paragliding Tandem Flight
Duration: 1 Hour
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
A tandem flight is an introductory paragliding flight. As a passenger you need no prior knowledge, just come with us and experience the world from a bird's eye view. This tour will take you in the sky high above the beautiful village of Vik in south Iceland.
- All flying equipment
- A safety helmet
- A ride from the meeting point to the take off location and back to the meeting point after landing
What do I need to bring
- Closed shoes, preferably hiking boots
- Warm clothes, it is colder in the air than on the ground
- A thin hat to fit under your helmet
- Your smile and a positive attitude
- The average duration of the flight is around 10-15 minutes (air time)
- Allow 1.5-2 hours for the whole tour incl. driving to take off, safety instructions and checks, time waiting for the right conditions etc.
- Allow some flexibility in your schedule as we might need to change your departure time due to the weather conditions
- There are no age restrictions, only a weight (min 25 - max 130) limit due to the safety certification of our flying equipment.
- For young children, there is minimum weight (25kg) - and of course the desire for adventure!